LEAN THINKING: IMPROVED OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY
A system is a combination of different things which has its own properties, characteristics, behaviour and functionality which is distinct from each of those things acting in isolation.
Systems engineering brings together the best methods and practices available to ensure that the life cycle of a product (design, development, industrialization, operation, maintenance and the eventual product withdrawal) is done successfully.
Quasar Ingeneria can help you to:
- Ensure that the technical requirements that are demanded of your systems are met.
- Introduce the methodologies of Lean Business Systems into your projects:
- Requirements engineering,
- Progressive definition assurance,
- Evaluation of concepts and designs,
- Definitions and evaluations of interfaces,
- Verification and validation strategies,
- Risk assessment etc.
Quasar applies Lean Thinking in systems engineering, achieving greater operational efficiency.